Submission Custom Email Address
Submit your projects to
For example: If your name were Jimmy Page then you would submit your assignments via email to
Please submit the following things:
- The project number or project name, e.g. Project 2 or The Boardgame App
- Your self-evaluated score out of 100, e.g. 32.4/100
- A link to your code. Preferably as a GitHub Repo, otherwise somewhere that has the code laid out (plunker, cloud9 (ide link), jsFiddle, codepen). When you are proud of your work you should make the Repo public and activate a GitHub Page. (For your future job interviews.)
- A link to your app running. jsFiddle, cloud9 (the front-end link), plunker, codepen, AWS, your own hosting, as a github page, find a way to have a live demo.
- Any thing we need to know to use your code. Explanation of the interface choices, description of the project, etc.
- The names of your partners if the project was done as a team.
- If you were on a team, did you have a certain role. e.g. the supreme leader, the database expert, web designer, corporate liaison (joke, kinda).
- Personal Growth Report. (My favorite part.) What did you learn, where did you struggle (often the same), any great a-ha moments. Number of hours logged on this project.
- Optional: Feedback on the assignment. How could the assignment have been made better for the next course?